Canon Pixma MG2900 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MG2900 Printer series software and drivers, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
The PIXMA MG2920 is a smaller Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer that offers genuine accommodation and surprising moderateness. Duplicate, output and print from practically anyplace around the house with its remote ability. Furthermore, with a most extreme shading goals of 4800 x 600 dpi, the MG2920 empowers you to create delightful prints at home.The PIXMA MG2920 highlights the stunning accommodation of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS). PPS makes it simple to print photographs or records legitimately from your cell phone from pretty much anyplace. With the Cloud printing capacity you can print your documents utilizing select prominent online Cloud administrations, for example, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive from your cell phone utilizing the free PPS application. In addition, with Google Cloud Print you can print from any place you are, from applications you utilize each day. Additional highlights incorporate Easy-PhotoPrint+, an element that makes it simple to alter and print your photographs from anyplace you have Internet get to. The MG2920 additionally suits XL ink tanks, so you can appreciate all the more printing and less refills. Also, the Auto Power On highlight naturally powers up the printer at whatever point you send something to be printed. The moderate PIXMA MG2920 brings quality printing home.Speed Quality Hybrid Ink System: Combines color ink for striking hues and dark shade ink for sharp message.
globe-drivers.com ~ is a website that provides various types of printer drivers and complete software solutions including everything you need to install and use your Canon printer, we, as one of the service providers’ websites, help make it easier for you to get and install a driver that is suitable for the printer you are using. how to download on this website is also very easy,find the printer model that suits your use then look for the blue download link in the table, click the download driver or software that you need quickly and easily.
Canon Pixma MG2900 driver for Windows
- Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit).
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download||48.91MB|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)||Download||13.31MB|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows)||Download||25.59MB|
How to download and install driver for Windows:
- Select one of the drivers or software that fits in the table,
- Click download in the right corner, right beside the name of the driver you want.
- The download process will run automatically and the file will be saved on your computer.
- Then open the folder that has been downloaded with the format .Exe.
- Double-click to continue the driver or software installation process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer or desktop screen.
- Click next until the process is complete.
- After the driver is finished installing, restart your computer and the printer can be used.
Canon Pixma MG2900 driver for Mac OS X
- Operating Systems: macOS Mojave v10.14, macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.
|Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||Download||12.24MB|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)||Download||14.29MB|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)||Download||2.53MB|
How to download and install driver for Macintosh:
- Click the download link that is blue. (make sure it matches the printer model used.
- The driver will be downloaded automatically and stored on the mac.
- Look for the file that you downloaded in the format (.dmg) on the mac.
- The downloaded file is saved in the folder specified in the self-extracting format (.dmg)
- Double-click the file you want to install in Disk Image.
- Finally, follow the instructions that appear on your mac’s screen.
- The installation starts automatically.
- The driver is installed and ready to use with your printer.