Canon Pixma MX532 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MX532 Printer series software and drivers, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
The Canon Pixma MX532 is an across the board inkjet printer with output and duplicate capacities, a programmed archive feeder and implicit faxing. It works with Windows and macOS. The multicolor ink cartridge must be supplanted when a solitary shading runs out. There’s a programmed record feeder to allow you to duplicate or sweep a pile of pages in a single activity. The printer has a little 2-inch show screen. You can associate straightforwardly to a PC with a USB link, or to your system switch remotely with WiFi. This model has worked in faxing, can store approaching faxes if the paper runs out, and can send faxes from a connected PC. At the point when arrangement for use, the Pixma MX532 requires a space that estimates 7.9 inches high by 18 inches wide by 25.7 inches down.
globe-drivers.com ~ is a website that provides various types of printer drivers and complete software solutions including everything you need to install and use your Canon printer, we, as one of the service providers’ websites, help make it easier for you to get and install a driver that is suitable for the printer you are using. how to download on this website is also very easy,find the printer model that suits your use then look for the blue download link in the table, click the download driver or software that you need quickly and easily.
Canon Pixma MX532 driver for Windows
- Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit).
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download||48.47MB|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||Download||24.41MB|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)||Download||13.29MB|
How to download and install driver for Windows:
- Select one of the drivers or software that fits in the table,
- Click download in the right corner, right beside the name of the driver you want.
- The download process will run automatically and the file will be saved on your computer.
- Then open the folder that has been downloaded with the format .Exe.
- Double-click to continue the driver or software installation process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer or desktop screen.
- Click next until the process is complete.
- After the driver is finished installing, restart your computer and the printer can be used.
Canon Pixma MX532 driver for Mac OS X
- Operating Systems: macOS Mojave v10.14, macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.
|Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||Download||10.17MB|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)||Download||14.17MB|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)||Download||1.98MB|
How to download and install driver for Macintosh:
- Click the download link that is blue. (make sure it matches the printer model used.
- The driver will be downloaded automatically and stored on the mac.
- Look for the file that you downloaded in the format (.dmg) on the mac.
- The downloaded file is saved in the folder specified in the self-extracting format (.dmg)
- Double-click the file you want to install in Disk Image.
- Finally, follow the instructions that appear on your mac’s screen.
- The installation starts automatically.
- The driver is installed and ready to use with your printer.