How to Efficacious to Make Lexmark Offline to Printer Online
Troubleshooting Printer Offline errors is almost the same for all printers. And there is nothing to worry about. Read the blog or learn more about this error with the help of Lexmark customer care support. With complete step by step solutions.
Fix Lexmark Printer Offline error:
- Ensure that the USB cable is properly connected to both ends of the printer and the system. For cable connections, make sure that your Ethernet cable is inserted correctly.
- Try connecting the cable in several ports to make sure the printer is correctly added to the computer or laptop.
How to manually bring Lexmark Offline Printer Online?
- First of all you need to click on the Start button located on the left side of the laptop.
- Now click on the Control Panel to select the printer and other devices.
- Select Lexmark Printer and thus click on “See what is printing”.
- When the window appears, select the Lexmark Printer followed by clicking on the use of Online Printer.
Remove All Print Jobs:
- When you open the “See what is printing” menu, right-click on the option and thus delete all printing jobs.
- When you delete all print jobs, click on Online Printer again.
- Make a fresh restart of your system, if there are still print jobs left in the queue.
Reinstall Lexmark Printer driver:
- Under Printers and drivers, choose a Lexmark printer and thus click Remove device.
- Select Add Printer to add the printer again.
- Next point to all programs by clicking on the Start button.
- Now click on the accessory to select Command Prompt.
- Remove Drivers and packages from Lexmark printer.